Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
If you have purchased one of our products, and have changed your mind and no longer want the item, Olivers Reef will offer you a full refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase (within Australia)
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase (Outside Australia)
- The item is in an unused, re-saleable condition
- The item is not damaged in any way
- The item has not been washed, or laundered
- Swing Tag to be attached
- Sent back in the original packaging
It is your responsibility as the owner of the item to ensure we receive your return within the accepted time frame using a viable courier/postal service. We will not accept any returned items received outside of this period. We reserve the right to refuse any returned item we believe is not of merchantable quality and/ or has been worn, washed, altered.
Unfortunately, due to styles selling out quickly, we may not be able to offer exchanges on Olivers Reef eBoutique purchases as your requested item may sell out prior to us receiving your return. if your purchase meets the conditions, you are able to return your item, purchase an alternative item, receive a Olivers Reef eBoutique credit or a refund of the purchased amount excluding postage.
‘Sale’ or ‘markdown’ items purchased from the Olivers Reef eBoutique will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless faulty.
You can return your item to our PO Box 1061, Unley, SA 5061, please contact us for more information.
Please note: We can only process a refund through your original payment method used on your purchase.
The items must meet the requirements as outlined above. Please contact us to request a Returns Authorisation Number (RA#).
Returns will not be accepted without the appropriate paperwork, being the Olivers Reef eBoutique Online Returns Form, Proof of Purchase and RA#. Please fill out the Olivers Reef eBoutique Online Returns Form (sent with your original order); Download the PDF here.
You will need to return the item via a suitable courier/ postal service at your own cost and send through a tracking number to email@example.com.
We make every effort to ensure your order arrives as it should, in the event that your item is faulty, please contact us.
If the fault is minor (as determined at the sole discretion of Olivers Reef) we may elect to repair the product where possible.
If the fault is major (as determined at the sole discretion of Olivers Reef) you may elect to receive:
- a replacement product if possible; or
- credit; or
- a refund of the original purchase amount (except if original purchase was made using a credit)
Olivers Reef will only offer you a repair, exchange, credit or refund if:
- the goods are returned within a reasonable time, being 28days from the date of purchase;
- proof of purchase to Olivers Reef’s satisfaction is provided, in the form of the Olivers Reef transactional receipt or invoice; and upon assessment by Olivers Reef:
- the item is considered faulty; or
- the item is considered to hold a manufacturing fault; or
- in respect to Olivers Reef eBoutique purchases, the item varies significantly to the Olivers Reef eBoutique description and/or images; or
- in respect to Olivers Reef eBoutique purchases, the item delivered is not the item that was ordered.